24_05

Indulgenced Ejaculations for the Holy Souls in Purgatory:


  1. "My God, I give Thee thanks for what Thou givest, and for what Thou takest away: Thy will be done." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  2. "Teach me, O Lord, to do Thy will, for Thou art my God." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  3. "O God be merciful to me, the sinner." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  4. "Sweetest Jesus, be not my Judge, but my Savior." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  5. "Jesus, my God, I love Thee above all things!" (Indulgence of 300 days)

  6. "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!" (Indulgence of 500 days)

  7. "My God and my all." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  8. "My Jesus, mercy!" (Indulgence of 300 days)

  9. "O God, Thou art all-powerful, make me a saint." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  10. "Holy God, Holy Strong One. Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  11. "May the most just, the most high, and the most lovable will of God be in all things done, praised and evermore exalted." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  12. "Sweet heart of Mary, be my salvation." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  13. "Vouchsafe, O Lord, this day (or this night) to keep us without sin." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  14. "Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  15. "Into Thy hands, O Lord, I commend my spirit." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  16. "O God, come unto my assistance: O Lord, make haste to help me." (Indulgence of 500 days)

  17. "Sweet Heart of my Jesus, grant that I may ever love Thee more." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  18. "My God I Love Thee." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  19. "I believe in Thee, I hope in Thee, I love Thee, I adore Thee, O Blessed Trinity, one God; have mercy on me now and at the hour of my death and save me." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  20. "Receive, O Lord, all my liberty..." (Indulgence of 3 years)

  21. "Into Thy hands, O Lord, and into the hands of Thy holy Angels, I commit and entrust this day my soul..." (Indulgence of 3 years)

  22. "My Queen, my Mother, remember I am thine own..." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  23. "O Mary, thou didst enter the world without stain..." (Indulgence of 300 days)

  24. "Angel of God" (Indulgence of 100 days)

  25. "Acts of Faith, Hope, and Charity" (Indulgence of 7 years)

  26. "Angelus" (Indulgence of 100 days)

  27. "Litany of the Most Holy Name" (Indulgence of 300 days)

  28. "Litany of the Most Virgin Mary" (Indulgence of 300 days)

  29. "Recitation of the Rosary" (Indulgence of 100 days for every Our Father and Hail Mary)

  30. "Salve Regina" (Indulgence of 100 days or 7 years every Sunday)

  31. "Pius reading of the Sacred Scriptures" (Indulgence of 7 years)

.

Related Post